i4 Energy S.A. holds a leading position in today’s technological transformation by driving the digitalization of the energy sector through state-of-the-art software solutions. The company is committed to developing technologies, products & services that support power producers, consumers & aggregators to harness the power of their data and make the transition towards their net-zero targets.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widget.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, usability, findability).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years design experience or similar role.
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Analytical mind with a business acumen.
Nice to have
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, HTML, CSS(SCSS), Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with SCADA software.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Private Health Care Insurance.
- Company benefits.
- Stable, long-term cooperation within a company, key leader in its industry.
- Learning & Development Opportunities.
Please send us your CV, mentioning code: UI/UX23.