We consider of great importance, and we invest in the protection of personal data which we process. For this reason, we are in full compliance with the applicable legislation regarding the Protection of Personal Data and we follow of the policies and procedures ensuring their safeguarding.
We publish this Policy in accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation and Article 54 of Greek Law 4624/2019 to inform you about the use of your personal data.
General Information and Data Controller
The company “I4 ENERGY SOCIETE ANONYME” with distinctive title “I4 ENERGY” with registered offices in Athens, at 92, Kifissou Avenue and with tel. contact number +30 210 0104000 (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) and General Commercial Registry number 1602900301000 is the Data Controller for the collection, storage and in general processing of personal data of a) users of this website b) persons cooperating/transacting with the Company such as suppliers and customers and c) persons interested in working in the Company, as such are collected and stored either a) through this website or through social media pages linked to this website as regards the users of this website and persons interested in working in the Company who reach out to the Company through its website or b) directly by the Company within the scope of carrying out its business activities and collaborating with partners, customers, suppliers by performance of contracts, dispatch of offers, exchange of correspondence etc. or during the procedure of selection of candidate employees.
The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to provide you with information concerning the collection, processing of personal data, in accordance with Regulation EU 2016/679 that you give to the Company when you use this website.
- What we collect
For the conduct of our business activities we collect and process your personal data which are required by law or a required for the carrying out of agreements/transactions with you or for any other process within the framework of the business operation of the Company and indicatively:
- name and job title,
- contact information including telephones and e-mail addresses
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- information regarding individuals applying for a job opening with our company by submitting their CV
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping. Legal ground for processing: Legitimate interests
- Respond to specific requests that you send us. Legal ground for processing: contract / precontractual stage or legitimate interests
- We may use the information to improve our products and services. Legal ground for processing: Legitimate interests
- We may periodically send promotional emails/newsletters about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. Legal ground for processing: contract / precontractual stage or legitimate interests
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests. Legal ground for processing: Legitimate interests
Data retention period
We store your personal data for as long as it is required to fulfill each purpose for which they have been collected. As soon as the processing purpose is fulfilled the data are deleted.
In what ways and with whom do we share your personal data (personal data recipients)
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We may have to share your personal data with third parties that act as processors for us. Such cases may include website services providers, advertising agencies, email marketing services providers etc. We bind our providers with contracts that dictate suitable and specific measures to safeguard the confidentiality and safety of your personal data.
We may also have to provide personal data to law enforcement body to abide by legal obligation or court order.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Data subjects can also submit a complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr). Before you submit a complaint, you must appeal to the controller.
Contact, Right to Be Informed, Delete personal information
You can any time, according to Regulation EU 2016/679 object to the use of your personal data and more specify the right of access, to rectification and erasure. For such purpose you may contact the Company directly (I4 ENERGY S.A., registered address: 92 Kifissou Av., Athens GR 10443, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +30 210 0104000.
Ensuring the Privacy of Your Personal Data Transmission:
To ensure the confidentiality of data transfer, the SSL-128bit encryption protocol is used.
Encryption: All communication between the user’s computer and our website is encrypted using a 128-bit key.
- Absolutely Necessary CookiesThese cookies are necessary for the proper operation of our website and for the user to navigate and use its features such as access to secure areas of the site. Without these cookies, some of the services and features of the site cannot be provided.
- Performance CookiesThese cookies collect information about how visitors use the web page, for example which pages they visit more often, and whether they are receiving bugs from webpages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the way the site works.
- Function CookiesThese cookies allow the site to remember the choices made by the user and provide more personalized features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes the user has made to the site or to use them to provide services he has requested, such as chatting or using social media.
- Targeting / advertising cookiesThese cookies are used to provide ads (Google adwords, Facebook) more relevant to the user and his interests. They are also used to send targeted ads or bids to limit the number of the displayed ad, and to help measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns. They are usually placed to remember your visit to a website and share this information with other marketing channels. By disabling cookies or by withdrawing your consent, web site features will not be available.
Updating and Amendment
For any argument that may come up from the use of our website, the Greek Law is applicable, and the courts of Athens Greece will have exclusive jurisdiction.